In this comprehensive basic accounting course, we will discuss the following:
- Meaning and scope of accounting
- Accounting concepts, principles, and conventions which include Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), business entity concept, money measurement concept, going concern concept, accounting period concept, cost concept, revenue recognition concept, matching Concept, the accrual basis of accounting, cash basis of accounting, full disclosure concept, consistency concept, conservatism concept, materiality concept, objectivity concept.
- Accounting terms, definitions, and examples for financial transaction, assets, liabilities, equity, voucher, journals, debit and credit, ledger account, income and expenses, inventory, receivables, and more.
- Accounting cycle
- Introduction to partnerships
- Introduction to corporation