Introduction to the course
Welcome to one of the most comprehensive ever courses on Accounting Basics!
We will discuss the introduction to accounting similar to when you are studying at a university. Our sessions will be broken down into easily digestible lectures that are substantiated by helpful examples and practice questions.
At the end of the course, you will be able to understand and confidently solve the accounting topics that are summarized below.
Click here to start – https://accountingupgrade.com/basic-accounting
What you will learn in this course
In this comprehensive basic accounting course, we will discuss the following:
- Meaning, scope, and purpose of accounting
- Fundamental business model
- Branches of accounting,
- Accounting assumptions, concepts, and principles,
- Elements of financial statements,
- Account, accounting equation, double-entry system, the normal balance of accounts, and types and effects of the transaction,
- Typical account titles used,
- Accounting for business transactions (financial transaction worksheet and T-accounts),
- The distinction between revenue, expenses, receipts, and disbursements,
- Accounting cycle overview,
- Transaction analysis,
- Journalizing process,
- Posting to the ledger,
- Unadjusted trial balance,
- Adjustments are journalized and posted,
- Preparing the adjusted trial balance
- Preparing the financial statements,
- Closing temporary accounts,
- Preparation of post-closing trial balance,
- Reversing entries,
- Financial statements,
- Introduction to partnership, and
- Introduction to the corporation.
Who this course is for
- Anyone interested in learning accounting
- Accounting, finance, or business students
- Business owners or entrepreneurs
Requirements to take the course
- No basic knowledge is required.
- Freshmen, new students, business owners, and others can take this course.